PR & Communications Manager - Luxury / Lifestyle
This thriving independent creative agency, based in Soho, is looking for a new PR & Communications Manager to join its rapidly growing team, and work on its flagship client in the luxury sector. The agency has a unique product offering, with a specialism in this sector, producing campaigns on a global scale across all brand communications for its clients, with the marketing disciplines specifically targeting affluent consumers.
Working as the PR specialist within the agency on their flagship luxury client, it’s an exciting time to join as the business is now poised for further growth and looking for a talented PR & Comms Manager to be an integral part of its progression.
PR & Communications Manager - Role Overview:
As PR & Communications Manager, your primary client is a brand synonymous with luxury lifestyles and exquisite design the world-over. Day-to-day, the role will involve working closely with the client’s Head of Lifestyle Communications, based in central London, helping to bring the brand to life through global and local lifestyle media, partnerships and influencers.
A secondary part of the role will be creating and implementing communication strategies to promote the Agency within the industry, with the support of the Managing Partner. You will be responsible for writing press releases and liaising with trade titles to secure coverage on agency news and work, with the aim of helping to raise the agency’s profile and reputation. As PR & Communications Manager, you will oversee content creation, including insight pieces, across all owned platforms, including the agency’s website and social media channels.
In addition, there will be the opportunity to offer your PR knowledge to the agency’s new business efforts, providing PR and influencer strategy expertise, as well as idea generation for new and existing clients as part of their wider communications activity.
PR & Communications Manager - Responsibilities:
- Creating, planning, implementing and delivering lifestyle programmes for international press events and media launches.
- Supporting the development of outreach campaigns through liaising with key press contacts and influencers.
- Developing press releases and pitching feature ideas.
- Writing creative briefs for media partnerships and handling associated logistics.
- Planning and compiling PR communication strategies against agreed KPIs.
- Establishing communication priorities, and implementing timescales and resource requirements.
- Budget management.
- Handling relationships with agency intermediaries and promoting agency credentials to prospective clients.
- Managing a dedicated Account Executive and taking a proactive approach to talent development.
PR & Communications Manager - Requirements:
You will be a PR specialist and have significant experience working either in-house or within a PR agency, with an expertise in consumer communications (lifestyle or luxury sector experience especially useful). As well as this, you should have:
- Great media contacts (journalists and influencers)
- Proven skills in product promotion, influencer activation and event planning
- Good understanding of communication channels and the media landscape
- Solid knowledge of the PR planning processes and requirements
- Flawless written and communication skills
- Confident presenter and networker
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a PR & Comms Manager looking for a new challenge in a small, collaborative and dynamic agency environment, working on a world famous brand in the luxury lifestyle sector. Please get in touch and click ‘Apply’ today if this role sounds like a fit for you.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Apply for PR & Communications Manager - Luxury / Lifestyle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly