You will be responsible for copywriting, content creation, and producing collateral such as brochures, leaflets, and social media adverts.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant:
- Creating copy and content for residents and for social media
- Planning email campaigns, managing databases, and developing creative collateral for the email strategy
- Manage and develop the company's social media
- Ownership over website updates via WordPress
- Coordinate and oversee small B2C events
Key Skills of the Marketing Assistant:
- Strong copywriting experience
- Proven experience with graphic design using Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Comfortable working with the full marketing mix
If you are passionate about Marketing and would like to join a creative, supportive, friendly and growing company, please get in touch.