Digital Marketing Manager
This Digital Marketing Manager will be based in London and managing the digital activity for a prestigious department of this high profile University brand.
My client is based in London and one of the most renowned Universities in the world. They have recently formed a new department with global and national outreach. This role will be driving the registrations of a very niche and popular department.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager are the following:
Start date could be next week.
Digital Marketing (requires technical skills) - To September
- Delivery of email marketing: preparing data, building creative within existing templates, broadcasting emails and tracking performance
- Managing web pages within the CMS and liaising with Communications Division re; changes on the broader site
- Management of paid search accounts
- Execution of social media activity
- Building and optimisation of landing pages
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop copy and content for all of the above.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be available to start at fairly short notice and have experience of managing multi-channel campaigns in a busy environment. Education experience preferred but not essential.
This is day rate role paying up to £200.00 a day based in London over the a 3 month period with scope to go permanent or be extended. Education and Training experience is not essential.