Marketing and Communications Executive
A leading design and manufacturing business based in the Huddersfield area, with a range of well known clients using their products, are now on the lookout for an experienced Marketing and Communications Executive to join the team.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager this role will see you personally responsible for promoting the companies brands and its products and services through a wide range of marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute creative content pieces across digital and traditional media - case studies, press materials, blogs, email and social.
- Research media opportunities internationally to help maximise PR coverage and exposure.
- Create exhibition press packs.
- Work with the wider team to deliver on internal and external communications.
- Write, schedule and monitor content across the companies social media channels to increase activity and engagement.
- Communicate effectively the companies brand across all platforms, making sure the tone of voice is consistent on not only the website but also social media and print work.
- A degree in either Marketing, Public Relations and/or Communications
- Experience of working within a similar hands-on marketing position ideally within the B2B industry.
- Strong copywriting skills is a necessity and you must have experience of suing social media channels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A full driving licence
The company are commutable from Huddersfield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Halifax, Brighouse and Leeds.