Marketing Manager - Transport Manufacturing and Solutions
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Transport Manufacturing and Solutions
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus 10% bonus, job specific internal and external training, management development programme, contributory pension, life & health insurance, flexible working.
About The Transport Manufacturing and Solutions Company
One of the world's leading and most innovative Rail Manufacturing and Solutions Company are looking to build their marketing team here at their Global HQ in London. This company are at the forefront of rail technology and design, and are responsible for the manufacturing of world-leading, state-of-the-art rail vehicles. With high profile contracts with numerous UK rail network companies, this company are regarded as a leading railroad manufacturer and are expanding their operations into the wider Europe market.
The Marketing Manager role will join an established marketing team based in Central London, reporting directly into the Global Head of Brand and Marketing.
About The Marketing Manager Role
As a Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your marketing skills in an established Transport Manufacturing and Solutions environment, driving the implementation of UK and European marketing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
* Deliver a comprehensive marketing plan for the UK and Europe business, delivering key business messaging with key stakeholders
* Managing all branding initiatives for the business, including tradeshows, supporting on contract bids, customer events, collateral production (brochures, event content, printed advertising, etc)
* Develop an SEO to increase brand awareness online, reporting on and optimising performance
* Manage relationships with Marketing suppliers and internal teams
* Analyse data to compile market research and competitor analysis reports with actionable insight
* Responsibility over the Salesforce CRM system.
About The Successful Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a senior marketing role and have an affinity with the rail industry or the wider transport industry, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar capacity, ideally with rail/transport experience
* Proven communications and event management skills
* Previous experience working with high profile stakeholders, adapting quickly to a fast-moving environment
* Proactive, autonomous individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Transport Manufacturing and Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly