Head of CRM
Client side opportunity at a fast-growing ecommerce brand! Join a forward thinking company in a senior position where you'll truly be able to make an impact!
GoGroopie is a rapidly growing start-up that has emerged as one of the leading online discount marketplaces, connecting millions of buyers with thousands of sellers throughout the UK, giving customers an endless range of unique and inspiring items and experiences.
The candidate will join a rapidly growing start-up that has emerged as one of the leading online discount marketplaces, connecting millions of buyers with thousands of sellers throughout the UK.
• Achieve targets for growth in online customer activity via various Marketing channels
• Have overall responsibility for Customer Retention and Customer Lifetime value
• Work closely with colleagues across the business to refine customer targeting and segmentation and deliver insight on customer behaviour based on comprehensive data analysis
• Develop processes to determine the level of exposure to deliver to different customer segments
• Devise and implement experiments to test and collect data to validate theories; use the results of experiments to refine models.
The Head of CRM must be an experienced ecommerce CRM specialist with strong data analytics skills and a proven track record of data-driven decision making. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a senior position in a key business area and will relish the challenge of setting and achieving ambitious targets.
• Very strong analytical and numerical skills and highly data literate
• Highly skilled at email campaign production, sends and evaluation using third party tools (familiarity with SmartFocus would be an advantage)
• Excellent understanding of digital communications planning to focus the right creative messaging to each customer segment
• Proven track record of data-driven decision-making