Major Players are working with a top creative agency who are looking for a Project Manager to deliver creative projects for a global sports brand . The Project Manager will work across social channels and social content - projects will include brand, campaign strategy, video content, live streams, visual asset and events.
The client is looking for a natural and confident communicator, friendly and approachable. The Project Manager will need to be a strong team-player, ensuring the team meets deadlines and that relevant check-ins/ reviews happen throughout the project life cycle.
- Content production including video production and live streaming
- Managing a variety of work intended for social platforms including social and editorial content, influencer work, events, video, experiential and innovation
- Taking ownership of projects, seeing them through from concept to completion and showing a strong knowledge of finances through managing of budgets for projects.
- Being detail oriented, proactive and proficient with mitigating issues and foreseeing potential problems.
- Collaborating with the Creative team members and Client services, drawing on your existing knowledge and expertise of how to produce content efficiently.
Preferred experience and skills:
- 4/5 years experience in an agency environment
- Preferable sports interest
- Strong end to end project management skills (writing/updating timing plans, budgets, SoWs/delivery plans, booking and managing resources)
- You will ideally have some previous Producer knowledge, i.e. how to prepare and attend/manage (social content) shoots, being able to support the internal creative/design teams
- Good at managing people and understand how to get the best out of a team
This creative agency will be an excellent opportunity for those aspiring to work with a market leader. If you feel that you are the right choice for the team, please apply now.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly