Marketing Project Manager
Major Players are working with one of Europe's most successful food tech brands. They are a Global leader, going from strength to strength and are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager from a clientside background to join their marketing team.
With their year on year growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to help develop a major consumer brand and be part of a strong culture, where sharing ideas and trying new things is encouraged.
The role requires a marketing project manager with a proven track record of planning, managing and delivering high profile marketing projects, partnerships and
campaigns that deliver on commercial strategic objectives. You will be extremely organised and confident managing high profile business projects and marketing plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management across all work streams
- Developing critical paths/schedules
- Managing budgets
- Developing internal processes to improve workflow and quality of output
- Reporting on campaign status
- Ensuring clear communication and collaborative working across all functions
Required skills and experience:
- Experience delivering ATL projects
- Proven project management skills
- Clientside experience
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- High attention to detail
- Confident people manager and relationship builder
- Understanding of all channels in the marketing mix
- Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Self motivated
- Able to manage both internal and external relationships
If you are looking for a new challenge, an opportunity to implement change and to work with a fantastic team then I would love to hear from you!