Senior Creative - Award Winning Creative Social Agency
Job Title: Senior Creative - Award Winning Creative Social Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to around 60,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, socials, training and development program
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for an established and ambitious Senior Creative to join a multi-award winning creative social and digital agency. This independent creative agency works with a variety of household name brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with brands similar to Dove, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions and creating fame moments for brands. This creative social and digital agency is in a period of growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team across a number of areas. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and disruptive work for their clients across social, video, digital and media. As an agency they have an entrepreneurial, friendly and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About the Senior Creative Role
The new Senior Creative will join in a creative leadership capacity, reporting directly to the MD and having the remit to own and elevate the agency's creative output. You'll have freedom, autonomy and responsibility, coupled with support from above and a talented team around you.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Creative:
* Lead and collaborate with copywriters, content managers and community managers to produce outstanding creative work, creating fame moments for brands
* Guide clients through the creative process, leading creative direction on projects
* Create visual content to bring ideas to life and get buy in from clients
* Create best in class reactive social content
* Build high level creative brand platforms that resonate across multiple channels
You'll be an established visual creative with experience leading on ideation projects, coupled with experience in and a passion for social. You'll be looking for a role in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where you can take ownership and make a big impact.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Creative Role:
* Minimum of 4 years' experience working in a senior creative capacity
* Experience leading on ideation projects
* Visual creative with experience in art direction
* Proven track record of creating best in class social content
* Big brand experience (FMCG experience is desirable)
* Entrepreneurial attitude, flexible approach to work and a happiness to muck in - no big egos or divas!
For more information about the Senior Creative role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.