- Fantastic Organisation within the Higher Education Sector.
- Really Exciting Projects Coming up within the Business.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
A hugely respected organisation within the higher education space is on the lookout for a talented Data Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis. Following a period of huge investment in their data infrastructure, the team is expanding and need great people to join them on this journey.
What you'll be doing
This role will be working very closely with the Sales arm of the business, in the sense that you'll be understanding what your clients' objectives are in relation to insight and analytics, and supporting them in identifying the most appropriate tools and tech stacks to do this. You'll work in a very consultative manner to support your client in drawing insights from data and filtering recommendations into the business. If you have come from a consultancy background or a data agency - we'd love to hear from you! Because this is much more of a client facing position, whilst you won't be expected to spend your days coding in Python, we do at least expect a solid understanding of the principles and application so that you can work with clients effectively.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience in a more consultative role
- Client/customer facing experience
- Solid understanding of the principles of at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R, or SAS)
- A numerical background e.g. maths, stats, data science or computer science
What you'll get in return for your experience
There's an incredibly competitive pay and benefits package on offer here, boasting very generous annual leave and pension contribution, flexible working hours, and a lovely working environment.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, get in touch with Stacey for more details.
Apply for Data Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly