Project Manager- Agency
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a thriving premium creative agency based in East London. We are looking for someone with a passion for fashion and all things creative with at least 3 years industry experience in Acct and Project Management
Across your role you will:
* Always determine what our clients wants to achieve and ensure your work is aligned to its goals
* Work across multiple clients, managing a diverse range of projects - including integrated campaigns, branding and print projects
* Define and agree project timescales, costs and the resources needed with internal and external stakeholders
* Help to draw up plans for each project you are working on and to define interim milestones
* Ensure that each stage of a project is progressing on time, on budget and to the best quality standards
* Negotiate best value and quality with contractors and suppliers for materials and services;
* Report regularly on progress to the appropriate internal stakeholders, in particular the Managing Director.
* Work to improve your technical knowledge and soft skills
* Use your initiative to work independently
* Keep the CRM database up to date and work to develop its uses and usefulness
* Ensure you are fully familiar and exposed to the work of our client, how it is created and produced
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing internal and external projects You will be responsible for managing client and agency projects.
You will organise the project from start to end, ensuring proper briefings take place, the project is planned and managed until completion.
2. Creating project schedules
You will ensure that all projects have a clear and realistic project schedule You will keep schedules up to date throughout the project and share with all key stakeholders.
3. Managing project budgets
When required you will monitor project budgets and ensure that best value is always delivered. You will identify and implement opportunities to save money.
4. Reporting on projects
Throughout a project and at its conclusion you will report on the project scope, additional and new client requests, changes to deliverables, time and budget resources.
5. Client communication
You will communicate directly with the Agency's clients, ensuring that they are informed of all significant project developments, challenges and changes. When necessary, you will negotiate with clients and on their behalf. You will identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to clients.
6. Professional Development Goals
Personal, professional development goals will be set and reviewed on a biannual basis for you to achieve.
Skills You will Demonstrate
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Polite and friendly
* A diligent attitude
* Preemptive problem-solving skills
* Quick to learn
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
* Industry knowledge and best practice specific to your role
* Mac OS
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Project Manager- Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly