Strategy Director- Brand Consultancy - London
A well-respected Brand Consultancy based in Clerkenwell is looking for an experienced Strategy Director to join the team. They work with some of the biggest names in FMCG, retail, tech & sport.
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll be leading in the development of innovative and effective brand strategies and concepts including positioning, messaging, naming, portfolio strategy and employee engagement.
You’ll already hold a senior position in a strategy team and either be a Senior Strategist ready for a step-up or a Strategy Director looking for a new challenge.
Leading on major accounts, you’re adept at developing brand strategies that tackle clients’ business issues. You have the gravitas to inspire confidence in those around you, from clients through to creative and client service teams. You produce well written creative briefs that lead to outstanding branding deliverables. You enjoy mentoring and training junior team members and are recognised as a thought leader in the branding space, regularly imparting your experience and knowledge in the agency.
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective branding strategies and concepts
- Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships and be responsible for bigger key clients
- Develop strong partnerships with senior team members across Client Services, Creative and New Business
- Manage junior teams
- Establish best practice, develop new tools and methodologies
- A thought leader in the strategy team – sharing market-based trends and industry business activity within the agency
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in a brand consultancy or similar environment
- A track record in developing brand strategy with leading corporate and FMCG/consumer brands
- A track record in brand development - positioning, architecture, messaging etc
- Experience in segmentation, research, engagement and interaction
- Ability to develop influential and effective senior level relationships (internally and externally)
- Experienced in leading on large scale projects and sell ‘big ideas’ to clients
- Experience in mentoring junior team members
- Able to craft and deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior or board level
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Strategy Director to join a well-respected brand consultancy.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.