Senior Strategist - Brand Consultancy - London
A well-respected Brand Consultancy based in Clerkenwell is looking for a passionate Senior Strategist to join the team. They operate like an independent but benefit from being part of an agency network.
As a Senior member of the team, you’ll be developing innovative and effective brand strategies and concepts including positioning, messaging, naming, portfolio strategy and employee engagement across a range of categories from retail through to FMCG, tech and sport.
You’re already leading the development of brand strategies for large accounts. You’ll be confident crafting great briefs and will guide creative teams to ensure work is strategically on point. You’ll be adept at building relationships with clients and confident in mentoring junior team members. You keep up-to-date with market trends and can spot new opportunities with existing clients
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective branding strategies and concepts
- Conduct research and generate key insights
- Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Contribute to new business and pitches
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Stay abreast of latest published thinking on branding, market-based trends and industry business activity
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in a brand consultancy or similar environment
- A track record in developing brand strategy with leading corporate and FMCG/consumer brands
- Excellent understanding of all branding deliverables and associated disciplines such as positioning, architecture, messaging
- Experience in segmentation, research, engagement and interaction
- Ability to develop influential and effective relationships – both internally and externally
- Able to manage larger projects
- Commercially aware
- Able to identify identify business opportunities through trends
- Able to craft and deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior or board level
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected brand consultancy.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.