Senior Digital Marketing Manager
The purpose of this role will be to influence and implement the direction of travel to meet the digital objectives and take ownership over the marketing for this private healthcare brand.
This established Private healthcare brand based in London better the life's of people and communities through first class medical services, support and research.
The role of this Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be:
- To manage the content lead developments for the Private Healthcare websites
- Marketing to global audiences
- To co-ordinate internal teams and external resources to ensure delivery
- To support scooping and planning of new digital marketing initiatives and digital content strategy
- To work closely with teams internally on the execution of digital projects and campaigns.
- The right Senior Digital Marketing Manager will have experience in working to a range multi-channel marketing activity
- Previous experience of managing websites for established brands and working with stakeholders.
- Great stakeholder and line management experience
- Timeline responsibilities
- Firm understanding of UX, digital content & multi-channel marketing
- Experience of collaborating with marketing and development teams
This Senior Digital Marketing Manager is a permanent role paying up to £50,000 depending on experience. This role is based in the heart of West London. Not for profit and charities or Private Healthcare experience preferred.