My client are specialists in creative experiences across live, digital and social spaces. There main office is just a short train ride from London where they have a fantastic complex and head quarters. Lead by some of the best in the industry their imaginative approach and winning campaigns has led to them leading some of the UKs biggest brands across sectors ranging from FMCG to world renowned sporting events.
With 25 years experience in the industry these guys certainly know what they are doing and how to do it. They are dynamic, fast pace and believe in the power of its people in making the agency a real success. What's not to like?!
They have a strong family culture and are looking for a new member to join them as a strong and established Account Director. You will be reporting into an experienced Senior Account Director and sat within the client services team. You must be able to travel to their offices (South West London) and have the right attitude, skill set and ambition.
So, in a nutshell what are they looking for;
- 6 + years within an advertising/creative agency
- Integrated channel experience (TV, Print, Events, Digital, Email and Media)
- Currently an Account Director
- FMCG/Big brand experience would be a huge plus!
- Work alongside the project management team and making sure there team is best of practice
- Understands ROI in order to scenario plan for the future client budgets
- Build strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Full responsibility for campaign delivery
- Strong team player and someone who shows commitment
To apply please send through all CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org