Junior Production Assistant
Major Players are working with a dynamic Digital Content Marketing agency located in West London, who are looking for a Junior Producer to join their team, helping to support the video production arm.
The client is looking for a proactive, motivated and tech-savvy candidate with a production background to assist with every aspect of running video productions, from writing proposals and scripts, project management and coordination of shooting schedules and budgets, through to delivery.
- Supporting productions of various types, from small scale to large scale. (Knowledge and experience of Camera operation and Video editing is beneficial.)
- Helping to ensure that projects are managed within budgets and timescales.
- Ensuring efficiency in the managing and structuring of projects.
- Working and engaging with members of the creative team to understand the progress of the tasks involved.
- Speaking with clients and maintaining that projects are running smoothly.
- Presenting project work to stakeholders.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 6 months - 1 year work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A keen and organised work ethic.
- Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to be creative and proactive.
- A willingness to work closely with the team to complete projects from concept to completion.
- Experience in video development and working in a production environment.
- Working knowledge of video equipment and software would be preferred.
- An understanding of both creative and technical processes.
- An ability to manage schedules and budgets in an organised manner with minimal supervision.
This production assistant position is an ideal opportunity for a tech-minded and creative individual looking to start their production career. Please apply now.