- Thriving eCommerce offering.
- New role in the team focusing on creative content copywriting.
- Working with another copywriter and established eCommerce setup.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work primarily as part of the Content team, however liaise closely with the wider eCommerce and Digital Marketing functions. With both stores across the UK and a thriving eCommerce offering, your role will be to create content which engages the customer, raising the profile of the brand and ultimately moving the customer closer to purchase.
Content will take lots of different forms, including Email Marketing and Social Media material, knowledge / how to guides, advertorials, branding / messaging for stores and the website. The business has 4 main eCommerce sites, each with a different tone of voice, so you’ll need to tailor your approach depending on which brand and format. Working closely with the Creative team will also allow you to ensure that visuals are aligned with copy.
What experience you’ll need
- Copywriting experience from either agency or client side.
- Ability to generate persuasive and compelling copy, with an understanding of broader marketing principles and how the two interact.
- Ideally educated to degree level or higher in a relevant subject area with strong writing skills.
- Comfortable taking creative “risks” to try new ideas and push originality.
- Happy working cross-functionally as part of a wider team.
- Able to work to deadlines whilst producing work of high quality.
A competitive salary is on offer (available on request) with benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension and fantastic social events throughout the calendar year.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one.
Apply for eCommerce Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly