Corporate Lifestyle Manager (French Speaker)
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE MANAGER - PERM - £22K - PERM - FRENCH SPEAKING
We're working with the world leading luxury lifestyle management business, based in Central London and looking to speak with French speaking candidates to join our team of Lifestyle Managers. We're looking for people who strive to go above and beyond expectations, to go that extra mile to ensure the businesses corporate members experience exceptional service.
Researching and arranging of:
o Travel bookings.
o Restaurant bookings.
o Club bookings.
o Health &beauty requests.
o Gift ideas.
o Sports, theatre & concert tickets, and much more.
* Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence.
* Re-actively handling all incoming lifestyle & leisure-related requests & enquiries from Members in accordance with set guidelines which will be trained and monitored.
* Understanding of client expectations for servicing Members and delivering above and beyond these at all times.
o Adhering to Company standard phone greeting - with appropriate Member address & consistent levels of courtesy.
o Selecting appropriate form of Member communication - based on Member's preference.
o Keeping Member updated regularly, set deadlines for updates & meet them or provide new update deadline in advance of current one expiring.
o Providing realistic & on-the-spot assessment of time frame in which to complete request & manage expectations accordingly.
o Taking ownership of request
o Logging each and every action in CRM database
o Following up with Member post-request & obtain feedback
o Keeping file in CRM database up to date and complete mandatory fields, prior to closing accurately as per type & conclusion of request.
o Updating Member information in Member Record in CRM
o Providing quality suggestions at all times which exceed Member expectations.
o Asking intelligent, category-related questions - become familiarised with 'category criteria' so it becomes 2nd nature (what questions to ask when receive certain request types to ensure in line with Member's needs).
o Obtaining Member's criteria at first contact - avoiding time delays due to missing data.
o Taking initiative & Going the Extra Mile - anticipate additional services & requirements depending on request type (hotels, airport transfers, spas, early/late check in, restaurant reservations).
o Sending clear final confirmations - to include all details of booking (contact person, booking reference, cancellation policy).
* Fluent spoken and written in English & French. German is an advantage.
* Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Personal Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel & leisure.
* In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
* Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, given that our Members are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
* Passionate about customer service & delivering service excellence.
* Excellent client empathy.
* 'Can-do' attitude - ready to get involved at all times.
* Fast learner - adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
* Creative problem solving & top notch organisational skills with attention to detail.
* Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
* Proactive & reactive simultaneously - know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
* Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
* Outstanding project management skills - effectively manage requests from initiation to completion.
* Self-starter & own manager - work autonomously.
* Strong IT & CRM systems skills (Databases, Microsoft Office etc).
If this sounds interesting and you have a fluency in French, please get in touch! CV's to email@example.com