Digital Strategist - Creative Agency ( charity) - London
Based in central London, this agency has a rich heritage in delivering integrated communications for charity and 3rd sector brands. An independent, they produce outstanding creative work From DRTV, OOH, print, through to digital, content & social
The agency is looking for a Mid-Senior Digital Planner to join their newly created digital hub. If you have a track record delivering effective creative digital comms solutions in an advertising or marketing agency, then this may be the role for you. Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll work across a range of accounts, leading on insight and forming robust strategies which shape how charities engage with donors in a digital age
You’re already a confident digital strategist who’s got multi-platform experience with a track record in delivering paid social media and email marketing campaigns. You’ll ideally have experience delivering strategic thinking in the charity/NFP category.
You’re passionate about wanting to use your strategy skills to do good in the world and possess outstanding story telling capabilities, you’re able to inspire creatives to craft highly effective quality response-driving messages and campaigns and can measure and optimise content.
- Delivering strategy on multi-platform digital fundraising campaigns
- Ad-hoc content creation
- Testing, optimisations and analysing campaign performance
- Leading innovation in maximising new technology and platforms for
- Delivering paid social media campaigns.
- Championing digital strategy in the agency and imparting knowledge and learnings
- Able to take latest trends and developments and convert them into business opportunities
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital/content/integrated strategy role
- Demonstrable evidence of optimising content effectively for different channels
- Experience in research methodologies and data analytics
- Experience in reporting and analytics
- Confident facilitating workshops
- Able to build strong client relationships
- Passionate about the latest digital communications
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Strategist to develop their career in digital strategy whilst giving something back.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.