Client Services Director
Client Services Director - Brand Experience Agency - Buckinghamshire
£80,000 - £90,000
Commutable from Marlow, High Wycombe, Reading, Maidenhead and surrounding areas.
A rare opportunity for a Senior Leader to join a brand experience agency based outside of London
This well-established Brand Experience agency have ambitious growth plans and have already doubled in size this year. They specialise in the design, production and promotion of large budget exhibitions all over the world. They are now looking for a Client Services Director to join the senor leadership team at their offices in Buckinghamshire. They focus on, brand strategy and experience design, exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiential marketing. With global offices, and blue-chip clients, this really is a stand out senior level opportunity that will attract a lot of interest.
The ideal candidate will come from an events and exhibitions background and have demonstrable experience in running/growing teams. As the CSD you will be responsible for building relationships with clients to increase revenue whilst mentoring the existing team. A collaborative approach will be key to ensuring the smooth running of the team/client portfolio.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maximising opportunities across the business (both internally and externally)
- Supporting resourcing for Creative Services, Strategy & Insight and Sales & Marketing teams
- Agreeing and owning responsibility to deliver business development plans with revenue / client satisfaction growth goals, via Account Planning tools and approach.
- Support new business opportunities to qualify potential client organisations, align required resource and own delivery of pitches.
- Ensure Client Services team are developed and coached, utilising best practice approach to ensure profitable P&Ls against business targets and client retention.
- Overall monthly reporting to the management board.
Although this role will be predominantly office based, there may be some international travel required.
What's in it for you?
In addition to the opportunity to lead a global marketing services organisation, you will be offered a generous basic salary of £80,000 - £90,000 plus a host of other benefits:
- Gym Membership
- Contributory Pension 5%
- Child Care
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Profit linked bonus
If you are comfortable managing and growing a team and have a strong background in exhibitions and brand experience, we would love to hear from you. CV's
Apply for Client Services Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly