Digital Media Executive
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has been working in campaign management to broaden their skill-set and learn all about digital planning! Working on amazing entertainment clients at a cool, progressive agency, this is a role not to be missed!
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector.
Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists.
They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
The Digital Media Executive will be responsible for the planning, buying and reporting of digital advertising campaigns for an exciting portfolio of clients
• Planning and buying digital media campaigns using industry tools and previous campaign data
• Delivering new or emerging digital media buys for clients
• Negotiate best value and rates with media owners
• Own the internal process for digital media planning, buying and reporting
The ideal candidate will be able thrive in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects.
• A confident and willing outlook towards the role
• A great working knowledge of digital media channels and contacts within the industry
• Passionate about creative thinking and have a genuine interest for the arts and entertainment industry
• Someone who is ready to hit the ground running!