New Business & Marketing Associate
New Business and Marketing Associate
Animated Storyboards, a full-service global animation company, seeks a full-time New Business and Marketing Associate for its London office. Animated Storyboards specialises in creating animation, Digital, VR and pre-visualisation for TV commercials.
The company is filled with diverse and unique staff and they are seeking the right candidate to fit in with it’s hard-working, team oriented, dog friendly and fun company culture. This is a role encompassing sales, new business and marketing. The suitable candidate will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment based in Farringdon. They will initiate client introductions, presentations and meetings, specifically but not exclusively with advertising agencies and brands in Europe with a focus on London, as well as helping with sales and marketing in other EMEA markets.
The selected candidate will be required to learn the company’s workflow and gain production experience to enhance our new business efforts. The selected candidate will learn the company’s existing marketing and production tools, and will be encouraged to proactively work towards the expansion of our client base.
- To continuously attain new clients and foster existing relationships for continued work.
- Managing all aspects of client relationship (acting as a main point of contact for the studio, expanding existing relationships, attending briefs, supervising production process until the final delivery).
- Developing and implementing new business strategy and marketing initiatives (researching the industry and continuous looking for new business opportunities).
- Leading meetings, proposals, screenings and presentations.
- Project management (coordinating budget, negotiating rates, developing cost effective solutions).
- Must be highly motivated and take the initiative to reach out to potential new clients to gain more work and maintain existing relationships.
- 3 + years of experience in advertising, marketing, business development, on either production, agency or client/brand side. Must be very people/client oriented, outgoing personality, excellent communicator and a problem solver.
- Procurement and production cost related knowledge and contacts is a plus.
Please submit your CV using the portal below!