Content Strategist - Content Marketing Agency
Job Title: Content Strategist - Content Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £37,000 to £42,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits including private medical care, pension contribution, gym, training & development plan, free food and drink
About The Company
Multi-award winning and rapidly growing publishing house and content marketing agency have a compelling opportunity for a talented and motivated Content Strategist to join their dynamic team.
They are an entrepreneurial, innovative company, with multiple facets to the organisation. They produce bespoke research and thought leadership reports which are published in major newspapers. Additionally, they work with clients to provide best in class content, publishing and digital solutions. They have an enviable client portfolio of household name B2B companies, having forged strong relationships with brands similar to Google, Barclays and Aviva. They are bold in their approach, combining beautiful design, innovative data journalism and best in class editorship. This publishing house and content agency has a social, collaborative and vibrant culture.
About the Content Strategist Role
As the new Content Strategist, you'll work in a strategic client facing capacity, whereby you'll have the platform to shape and grow your role moving forwards.
Key Responsibilities for the Content Strategist:
* Work across multiple clients and projects, developing content strategy
* Create detailed briefs for content focussed on thought leadership
* Collaborate with design and creative teams to produce compelling and high quality content in a range of formats
* Present ideas to clients, advise clients and grow relationships with clients
* Help design research models, and analyse data to inform strategies
You may come from either an agency or in-house background, but you'll need to be driven, have a commitment to excellence, a track record of achievement and a passion for content marketing. If this sounds like you, I'd love to speak with you.
Skills and Experience required for the Content Strategist role:
* Experience developing content strategy for B2B brands
* A creative flair coupled with a numerical orientation
* Excellent client relationship building skills
* A track record of high achievement
* Confidence and an outgoing personality
For more information about the Content Strategist role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.