Brand Marketing Manager
This global Leisure/Event Company are searching for a highly talented all-rounder marketer who will be able to help grow this exciting brand all around the world and enjoy travelling and experiencing our five star rated tours/events.
Brand Marketing Manager - £35,000 plus travel and benefits - London
This fast growing and award-winning global events and tour company based in Europe, USA, Canada and Asia own and deliver flagship events that focus on food tours and drinks experiences.
Currently seeking a Brand Marketer to expand upon the marketing presence and promote the growth of this exciting brand globally whilst enjoying travelling and experiencing these five star rated tours/events.
You will have autonomy in defining and developing a distinctive and engaging brand positioning and identity which builds affinity with the brand and encourages existing and potential customers to interact with, investigate, and come back to the brand.
- Have a high level of commercial awareness and business acumen
- Be a creative thinker who really understands how consumers engage with brands and how brands become famous
- Be able to demonstrate expertise in using social media and content marketing to build a brand and engage with consumers
- Experience of managing a brand across multiple markets and localising/tailoring brand execution for market differences
- Have financial reporting experience, good exposure to Microsoft excel and comfortable with performing and drawing conclusions from numerical reporting.
- Be very familiar with managing all aspects of advertising campaign execution, from initial brief construction to final campaign analysis and future recommendations.
- Knowledge in event marketing and organisation strongly preferred
- Available to travel globally for varying periods of time
If this role appeals to you and you have the required experience - please apply today....
Brand Marketing Manager - £35,000 plus travel and benefits - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.