Agency in London require an ambitious, entrepreneurial and inspiring Creative Director/Creative lead with proven, award-winning pedigree for leading and creating great work, including, but not limited to retail-focussed campaigns.
Background & Responsibilities:
- Design and art direction background
- Senior experience required to manage and grow the retail creative team, and inspire the work of the department and agency as a whole
- Must be equally comfortable directing designers, concept teams, editors etc. with an authority and clarity of vision, OR tackling the brief yourself, concepting and crafting designs quickly and passionately
- Work closely with internal producers/creative services director to lead internal processes and manage subsequent productions, photographic and film shoots(with the relevant production partners / directors etc)
- Challenge the brief, and the client, where appropriate, and where opportunities to make great work are compromised
- Highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- 8+ years’ experience (although number of years are less relevant that the standard of work produced, and the quality of thinking you’ll be able to demonstrate)
- 3D skills (Cinema 4D) a bonus
- Experience of shopper marketing campaigns i.e. consumer journey/POS elements, BTL / promotional campaigns etc. that filter down from key visuals.
- Fashion/lifestyle/fmcg experience
To apply, please send a relevant CV and folio (pdf and/or web link)
Apply for Creative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly