Our client, an award-winning Creative Agency with over 20 years’ experience based in the funky Shoreditch area, are seeking a highly skilled and ambitious Account Manager with strong Design Studio experience to join their collaborative, forward-thinking team! You will be an integral and valued member of the company with exceptional opportunities for learning development and progression, no day will ever be the same and your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
You will manage day to day contact with your allocated accounts and work closely with the Design Team and Production Manager to get the absolute best for their clients. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships, as well as have the opportunity to bring in new business and attend regular social/networking events. You will want to test yourself and show what you can do. If you want to work for an agency that’s going places and rewarding your successes, then look no further.
You will be the ‘face’ of the business and must be a confident and passionate presenter, we pride ourselves in building valued and genuine relationships with our clients. You will look after, guide and assist the team, and will have overall responsibility for project delivery and budgets from brief to completion, working together with everyone to seamlessly plan workflow and deliver exceptional work!
Skills & Experience Required:
We are looking for a progressive, strategic Account Manager with serious ambition and experience of brand positioning within the FMCG market.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a tip-top agency (FMCG, Branding, Packaging, Digital)
- Experience writing client proposals, defining a creative brief and drawing up agendas & contact reports
- Ability to manage and take responsibility for the profitability of client’s accounts through effective financial planning and monthly invoicing
- Master of timekeeping and project planning through the studio
- An articulate presenter who can be the ‘face’ of the business
- An adaptable, responsive and enthusiastic person
- Up for a laugh: As a close team, you need to be fun, friendly and have a quick wit.
- Be willing and have the flexibility to travel to Europe and worldwide
Benefits & all the good stuff:
- Flexible working
- Award-winning creative working environment with rooftop terrace
- Employee pension scheme and private medical insurance after 2 years’ service
- Training budget for professional development
- Wellness classes every week; Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness
- Weekly cultural programme of talks and workshops
- Employee discounts at Apple, Libreria, Trauva and much more!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas part extravaganzas
- Late start on your Birthday
- Free bar at the end of the week!
If you are a go-getter, and looking to work somewhere where your hard work will be truly rewarded, then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!