We are looking for a UX Designer to join a consumer data quality reporting company based in London. One of their divisions is becoming a SAS provider offering a full range of products that will be highly visible and integral to the strategic development of the organisation.
As the UX Designer, you will be responsible for fulfilling various UX activities within Agile teams, working with various stakeholders to design and improve their products.
- Work with Product Managers, Software Developers and Testers, Architects, Technical Authors and Marketing colleagues to help define and implement end-to-end user experiences that deliver tangible business results within a fast, iterative environment
- Translate research findings into wireframes, functional components, IA and interaction concepts
- Understand their products, marketplace, business and technical strategies, as the background to working on product and marketing requirements
- Create user-centred prototypes, mock-ups and UI visuals of various fidelities to explore solutions
- Be focused on customers’ needs with business requirements, while considering technical constraints
- Through feedback and testing, iteratively improve designs and ultimately make them ready to be handed over for implementation
- Document Product design iteration and versioning
- Contribute to the evolution and delivery of our best practice standards and guidelines
- Facilitate and drive performance management processes
- Champion a culture where the treatment of customers is at the heart of the business.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience as a UX Designer, working in a web-facing software development environment or similar to create interactive prototypes, wireframes, work-flow storyboards and mock-ups
- Fluent in the use of Sketch, Adobe XD or a similar prototyping application, Adobe CC apps and InVision.
- Ability to create UI graphics including icons, info-graphics, illustrations and graphic assets for use in our products and web properties
- Must enjoy working in a friendly, fast-paced team environment and be comfortable presenting ideas to senior stakeholders
- Familiar with agile methodology and iterative design
- Experience estimating project/task time
- Demonstrable mastery in UX/ UI design, and what this means for both the end user and service provider.
- Must be able to show case studies/ examples of work from ideation, wireframing and user-testing, through to design/production and documentation
Desirable things to have:
- Good understanding of the principles of modern UI development technologies (CSS, HTML, jQuery, APIs)
- Worked in a global environment
- Experience of integrated, SAS platforms and data-driven software
- Ability to help facilitate user testing, including experience with obtaining and analysing quantitative and qualitative feedback.
If you would like to join a global business (with great benefits) who are producing great products by putting their customers first then we would love to hear from you.
Please send through your CV and case studies in order to be considered for the role.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly