A financial company based in East London is looking for a talented Integrated Designer to join their growing inhouse Creative Team. You will be a vital part of this team as you will be helping to develop the company’s brand across all their touch points.
- Working on projects from concept through to final completion.
- Work on a wide range of projects including print, digital, event and some motion work if you have previous experience in using After Effects.
- Creating and encouraging conceptual exploration with the team
- Be able to explain and communicate your design ideas whilst responding to multiple briefs.
- Collaborate with other team members, stakeholders and cross-functional global teams
- Create wireframes and user flows to communicate engaging UI and design ideas
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of branding,marketing comms and working to brand guidelines
- Detailed understanding of the digital and print project life-cycle
- Good Art Direction, storyboarding and visualisation skills
- Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes and site maps
- Be able to manage your own time and deliverables
- Ability to work independently and within a team as required
- Know how to explain your design concepts and decisions behind your work
- Be a problem solver
- Have great attention to detail
- Be self motivated and have a positive attitude
- Very good using Sketch and Adobe CS; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Prototyping tools; Axure, Invision, Flinto
- Microsoft Office
- Experience using After Effects would be a nice to have but it’s not essential to have
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS would be a bonus
If you are looking to work in a creative team, with a great brand and work on some exciting projects then we would love to hear from you. Please apply as soon as you can with your CV and samples.