Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join a passionate and award-winning design agency based in Central London. The ideal candidate should have experience translating tech into creative and vice versa. Whilst reporting to a Senior DPM, you will enjoy a diverse client base, made up of some amazing global brands, assisting them in delivering project and campaigns.
Independent day-to-day management of all aspects of digital project delivery:
- Gain thorough understanding of clients business, products/services, markets & key employee groups.
- Maintain and share knowledge of market/product developments. Build relationships with suppliers and planning & negotiating project components to keep balance between quality and profit.
- Engage with internal discussions about new opportunities, provide support and documentation on proposals.
- Work closely with internal delivery resources to ensure workloads are managed and expectations are met.
- Prepare and lead meetings that relate to specific digital projects.
- Manage, in conjunction with the SDPM: issue resolution where required, Invoice Management, this includes assisting SDMP with monthly forecasting and work on new business pitches.
- Clear understanding / appreciation of client requirements.
- Relationship building – gaining the trust and confidence of client contacts and key project stakeholders.
- Managing multiple projects/workloads.
- Educating and informing junior team members on the ideal approach, and how to manage the process from start to finish.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Previous P&L Management experience.