- Full ownership of CRM development and processes.
- Line Management responsibility.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
What you'll be doing
In this pivotal role you will own the CRM system development and change management process and to be the Business Process Expert for CRM systems for the territory.
You will lead, coach and develop the lead generation and qualification team, be the main interface between the Territory Business and Central or Local IT and to ensure accuracy, integrity and GDPR compliance of CRM databases, processes and reporting outputs.
You will be locally based but with regular interaction with territory CRM stakeholders across the UK and Europe CRM partners. On the odd occasion, some overseas travel will be required as part of the role.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven track record working with managers and developing Microsoft dynamics CRM systems
- Knowledge of people management
- Skilled in creating and delivering training packages
- Ability to manage detailed process and data
- Ability to deliver timely managed projects and activities
- Strong influencing skills
The salary you'll receive is c£40,000. Benefits include generous sick pay scheme, defined contribution pensions scheme including life insurance, 25 days annual leave, free on-site parking, subsidised staff restaurant and the opportunity to develop and progress with a market leader.
If this role looks exciting to you please give Jim a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly