Major Players are working with a top entertainment brand, who are looking for a Resource Coordinator to join the team in West London. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the Traffic Coordinator as the day to day contact for promo resource. The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in Stuido Coordinator/Office Assistant role and is looking to eventually move into a Traffic Coordinator position. You will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
- Chasing for budget information
- Being aware and maintaining knowledge of current and upcoming projects
- Being knowledgeable of the whereabouts of the 50+ team members at all times and tracking this- e.g holiday, sickness, appointments etc
- Checking and approving all timesheets on the timesheet systems for freelance staff
- Communicating with Account Managers in regards to project status/briefs
- Complete the Capacity Planner for the team each week
- Gathering information on promos for the monthly Creative Agency Show reel
As a person you will be positive and energetic, as well as a natural problem solver. You will be comfortable and confident talking to different people in order to obtain the answers you need efficiently. You will find multi-tasking a breeze and be able to manage and prioritise your workload on a daily basis. You will also be great at time keeping and working to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience of working as a Studio Assistant/Coordinator or Resource Assistant/Coordinator (or an equivalent role) elsewhere, as well a background managing people or assisting to manage a team. You will also have used project/event scheduling software, as well as Excel and MS Office.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who thrives making a positive impact on the rigour of a creative organisation. If you have any questions, or think this sounds like the role for you, then please get in touch!