Marketing Content Executive/Manager - 2 Days Home Working!
- Creative Marketing Content Role.
- Great Technology Led Business in Cirencester.
- Fast Growing Award Winning Business.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating 1/2 free resources each month (such as ebooks, whitepapers and infographics) to drive leads, subscribers and awareness, and will regularly blog to attract visitors to the site through search, social and the email subscribers.
You will be SEO savvy, able to optimise content for search engines and lead generation, and will write and schedule social posts to grow their following. You will drive the PR, working alongside the external PR resource, and will support the Head of Marketing with a number of other functions. Working closely with colleagues to produce relevant content, you will be confident interviewing internal stakeholders and external customers, understanding what are the key topics the company should be talking about, and confidently translating this in to great stories.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- The ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of the business' types of content
- Experience of managing and delivering projects to a tight deadline
- Previous experience within a PR or specialist content role
- B2B experience would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally degree educated in a related principle
- Previous experience producing content for the web and inbound marketing
Salary wise, we’re looking from £30k to £35k, the environment is a truly flexible and autonomous one, which enable you to produce your best work regardless of what you might need to be juggling in your personal life. The option to work 2 days from home each week is firmly on the table! There’s a broader benefits package as well.
If you can produce creative content and have the gravitas to interview colleagues and customers alike, then apply now or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for more information.
Apply for Marketing Content Executive/Manager - 2 Days Home Working!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly