Account Manager - Broadcast
NEW JOB - An Account Manager needed for a market leader in end-to-end broadcast solutions based in Victoria, London. Our client has innovated around product and its core range encompasses broadcast camera systems, network connections, installation, training and support.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage and grow accounts across our clients product portfolio creating a culture of "delighting the customer". The objective is to reduce churn and develop a more proactive relationship with customers, both broadcasters and corporates. It also involves developing marketing strategies and relationships, keeping up to date on the go-to person(s) and keeping them informed on new products/solutions. This would be in accordance with agreed plans, budgets and targets and ensure that our clients values and behaviours are upheld.
* Ability to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of products and solutions and be able to align these effectively with the needs of the customer, so reducing churn.
* Work with Head of Sales to improve pro-active text alerts and email guest alerts.
* Proactive approach to show clients that they get ROI for their money and increasing broadcaster bookings.
* Respond to and follow up opportunities and enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
* Plan, carry out and deliver account management to agreed targets, volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company departments deemed vital to perform duties and aid business development.
* Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
* Maintain and develop an existing customer list in the company database.
* Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to management.
* Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within the existing portfolio.
* On board new customers working closely with the Partnership team
Skills and Experience:
The key areas required are:-
* Revenue responsibility & reporting
* Sales process & sales effectiveness using Salesforce
* Deliver results in a timely manner
* Honest & ethical management
* Self-motivation, ownership and a successful sales track record
* Commercial acumen & behaviours
* Initiative, drive and enthusiasm - self reliance & self motivation
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work calmly under pressure
* Face to face experience
Education/ Certifications Required:
* Degree level
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Account Manager - Broadcast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly