We are looking for a Video Editor to join an Event company in Leatherheard.
You will be responsible for editing of video footage providing highly creative final films/ clips for use both digitally and for live events.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Storyboard development
- Attend Client pitch / presentation as needed
- Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews across all project related works
- Manage and deliver multiple projects
- You will need to have a strong experience within live video capture
- Proven experience as a video editor
- Accomplished in using many different editing systems, such as Premiere Pro / Avid / Final Cut
- Full understanding of video/audio formats
- Fully proficient with most ENG video cameras, DSLR's and applicable modern production techniques (an advantage)
- Prepare client video budgets
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Video Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly