In-house Marketing Manager
Company: Do you want to join one of the leading PR agencies in the UK, and be part of one of PR Week’s ‘agencies to watch’ in 2018. Our client are a strategic communications agency built for the networked age, applying the new rules of influence to solve complex problems with 140 consultants working in London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney; and part of a global marketing and communications group operating across 4 continents with over 2500 staff.
Role: Our client are looking for a dynamic and highly skilled leader to orchestrate the implementation and execution of the agency’s marketing, as well as provide innovative ideas to support new business activity. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agency environment, combined with an understanding of the PR industry. Both individuals from a marketing agency background, or who possess experience in house marketing for an agency will be considered. A confident and outgoing personality type is key, as you will be dealing with a range of senior stakeholders within the business daily.
- Working closely with the CEO and Agency practice heads on the formulation of the annual marketing plan
- day to day implementation of that plan; e.g. ensuring the web site is kept up to date and engaging marketing materials are produced
- Manage key calendar events at the agency to promote industry profile
- Management of multiple budgets
- Reporting to the CEO on management of the day to day operations of the new business function, including implementation of systems and processes to aid prospecting
- Responsible for interpreting data and building new business reports
- Ensuring the execution of the marketing plan and new business strategy attract the right calibre of prospects
- Production of new business marketing materials e.g. credentials
Salary: ~£60,000; Days: 4-5 depending on seniority of candidate; Length: 12 month FTC Maternity Cover
If this sounds of interest then please apply by emailing your CV to Johnnie@f1recuritment.com