Digital & Graphic Designer
DIGITAL & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Keywords (Graphic Design, Digital, Design)
Location - Kent
Salary- £25k - £30k
A Digital & Graphic Designer is required by our client, a forward-thinking marketing company.
If you currently have experience as a Digital & Graphic Designer within marketing, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Digital & Graphic Designer will be responsible for delivering effective digital marketing campaigns on time for clients. The candidate will be comfortable using mail automation programmes such as Mailchimp to create templates, plus creating reports for clients as well as suggesting ways to maximise the use of databases.
- Work as a creative lead on projects from conception to completion
- Responsible for homepage banners, e-shots, POS, brochures and stationary design
- Create identities and develop brand guidelines
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of print and production
- Produce POS and relevant marketing materials for clients
- Articulate design ideas to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Work towards tight deadlines, multi-task, be super organised and prepared for last minute projects
- Knowledge and experience of SEO and optimising website pages for organic search
- Previous experience within the design industry across digital and print
- Strong portfolio showcasing skills in typography and layout
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Technical knowledge of creating print-ready artwork, photography and video content
- Driven by results with exceptional time management skills
- Assist with the company's IT
- MailChimp experience
- Experience working on template websites such as Squarespace to create smart/functional websites
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.