Digital Project Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced, passionate Digital Project Manager who enjoys leading projects that really transform organisations through digital.
Title: Digital Project Manager
Job Ref: DPM
Salary: £34,951 up to £40,107
Hours: Full Time
Contract: 12 Month FTC
Based: London, SE1
You will be happy working in a voluntary sector environment, coordinating staff and volunteers, as part of a core project team reporting to the project head, and be determined to make sure this charity has the platform they need to help them achieve their vision.
This charity is currently engaged on an organisation-wide transformation process and as part of that they need a new website that inspires people about what they do and how they do it. They are working with a digital agency to develop and build their website and the digital project manager will need to be focused on keeping the project on track, coordinating staff in national office as well as with their network of local groups and external suppliers, alongside their day-to-day work.
You will need to be able to:
- Manage end-to-end website build, understanding how it forms part of an overall organisational strategy, spanning creative, strategic, UX, development and other disciplines
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all project aspects as agreed with project team and senior stakeholders
- Track project deliverables against agreed deadlines
- Produce regular updates to stakeholders regarding progress
Cross-team working is key within this role as well as a keen eye for detail and experience in process development and implementation.
Closing date: Midday 1 October
Interview date: w/c 15 October
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.