Senior Account Manager - Shopper - Integrated Agency
An experienced Senior Account Manager with Shopper & FMCG/Alcohol experience is needed to join this boutique agency part of a large network.
This boutique agency is part of a large network and its remit is twofold: to service their own dedicated clients using multi-channel shopper and activation programmes in both the UK and Europe but also deliver strategic shopper marketing to other clients within the network as part of a truly integrated campaign offering.
The agency is just over three years old and growing. They recognise that the Omnichannel Shopper encounters many points of influence along the path to purchase and their communication/activation shouldn't solely be confined to the physical store. Digital thinking and shortening the path to purchase are therefore at the heart of all their development to create complete shopper marketing plans.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for managing an account effectively and profitably by planning for and organizing all areas relevant to development and execution of projects. This includes ensuring the smooth day to day running of the account and ensuring great creative ideas are executed professionally and deployed successfully through the brand key markets.
Reporting into and Account Director, the SAM will be given the responsibility to run their own projects whilst supporting the Account Director and Senior Management. They are a growing team so in the future the SAM will be responsible for managing and mentoring a junior member of the team.
- Client Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Client Knowledge
Is this You?
This role requires a professional, positive, and high-energy individual with great people skills. Someone who works hard, but has fun with it! You should have a meticulous attention to detail, establishing yourself as a safe pair of hands to get stuck in on a variety of projects and the day-to-day support of your accounts.
We are looking for someone with a strong, demonstrable background in retail and shopper marketing with experience in working with leading FMCG brands. Ideally this experience will extend to the Alcohol space, however, we're keen to talk to candidates with an obvious thirst to learn. A proven track record of work going live in grocery, convenience, event spaces, digital and eccomerce channels will be key. You will also understand the elements required to execute a campaign from client brief, to concept, to design, production and fitting and know how to work with retailer guidelines, deadlines and delivery methods.
In addition to the above you will:
- Be good fun to work with and an integral part of the agency culture!
- Communicate confidently - understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging an open style of communication.
- Inspiringly present - skilled in client facing situations, able to present work, take briefs and manage projects from conception to completion
- Be Commercially Astute - responsible for tight financial management and ownership across all projects.
- Work collaboratively - recognise the value and responsibility of working in a team and seek to maintain and build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Think innovatively - looks beyond the obvious to develop highly engaging ideas and campaigns.
- Operationally efficient - excellent organisational skills and sharp on detail - works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively.
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately. Salary £32-37K.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Shopper - Integrated Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly