- Growing Fintech based in Clifton.
- Join during an exciting transformation period.
- Lead a small team and contribute to all aspects of the marketing and communications plan.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll contribute to all aspects of the marketing and communications plan and take ownership of a range of activities including working with the product and client facing teams to develop multi- channel marketing campaigns and support materials.
Another exciting aspect will be to work on the ongoing development and brand management and ensuring that a clear consistent style and tone of voice is utilised across all mediums and are suitable for a financial services technology company. You’ll also lead on copywriting and production of the communications for things such as company presentations, materials for services and solutions, sales pitches, case studies, press releases ect.
You’ll also be supporting the web and digital presence by supporting the ongoing development of the corporate website and social media accounts. This will also include developing the MI gathering capabilities for use in marketing and by the wider business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Educated to degree level, preferably in a Marketing or Business related subject
• A Financial Services background
• Experience of creating multi-channel campaigns – online & offline
• Experience in driving and delivering industry specific content.
• Experience of managing social media and PR presence.
• Experience of event management & attendance.
• Management of external agencies & suppliers
• Write, review, edit & publish strong, compelling content for a variety of mediums.
• Able to lead and deliver projects as required.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in-line with your experience (up to £45k) and a range of other benefits.
If these sounds like your next move and you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch for a chat!