Account Manager - Experiential Agency - London
An ambitious Account Manager with an Experiential background is needed to join this fast growing experiential agency in London Soho.
This is a mid size Global Brand Experience Agency. It was set up in 2005 and now has around 40 employees. Based in central London.
They are a full-service agency, offering everything from strategy through to evaluation. They have in house specialist teams across Staffing, Production, Planning, Research, and Creative.
Some of the clients they work with include global brands in FMCG, Alcohol, Publishing, Tech.
- Effectively manage multiple client contacts/ stakeholders across this large account
- Develop fantastic working relationships with the client and be the pioneer of brilliant creative work
- Challenge the status quo and identify new opportunities and revenue streams for the agency
Is this You?
At least 3 years' agency experience, including at least a year at an experiential agency. This position is not suited to someone with no Agency experience.
Well-rounded experience across a range of experiential campaigns across different locations e.g. festivals and events, on street/guerrilla, train stations, front of store. Experience of working on both:
- mass sampling campaigns with simple production elements e.g. branded vans and basic kits
- campaigns with deeper, more immersive brand experiences
- Bespoke 'event' experience
- Experience of working with an in house Creative team.
- Client Management - able to advise and steer the client to drive a project forward, hit deadlines and keep clients informed and reassured. Quickly build relationships to create long lasting / repeat relationships.
- Creative Process - effective liaison with creative teams and ability to manage concepts through design and artwork.
- Communication - strong communicator with engaging presentation skills. Comfortable pulling together basic proposals, reports and evaluation documents.
- Collaboration - working with in house Staffing and Production teams to co-ordinate all efforts and ensure timely and efficient project delivery. Experience of working with, and understanding the roles of, Production and Staffing teams is required, even if that is based on working with external specialists, rather than in house teams.
- Budget Management - creation, ownership and tracking.
They will report into an experienced Account Director. They will be responsible for managing an Account Executive on some, but not all accounts, so experience of managing others is desirable.
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately. Salary £25-31K depending on experience.