Head of CRM
- Very exciting position based in Cologne, Germany
- Established brand with huge investment
- Working as part of an eCommerce team across Europe
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful international company with a big eCommerce focus. With Cologne as your base, this is a great opportunity for English and German speakers alike to grow their career in the German market.
A well-established company is under new management and in new offices, presenting the opportunity to work for a business with a start-up feel but significant investment behind them. Today, the e-commerce business is in the process of being completely revised and updated prividing the customer with a service-oriented, cross-channel shopping experience. This is an English speaking company, so lends itself well to anyone willing to relocate to the very beautiful Cologne.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the CDO and managing an Email Marketing Manager, this role suits itself well to an experienced eCommerce CRM specialist with strong data analytics skills and a proven track record of data-driven decision making. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a senior position in a crucial business area and will relish the challenge of setting and achieving ambitious targets.
As the Head of CRM, you will take overall responsibility for customer retention and customer lifetime value across the business. Working closely with other teams across the business, you will work to refine customer targeting and segmentation and deliver insight on customer behaviour based on comprehensive data analysis.
You will develop processes that will determine the level of exposure to deliver to different customer segments, devising and implementing experiments to test and collect data to validate theories. You will also report on results and present proposals to senior management.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong CRM experience (Email marketing, Marketing Automation, Customer Lifecycle), within a mass consumer digital environment, preferably eCommerce.
- Experience in Customer Retention Marketing.
- Solid analytical and numerical skills and highly data literate.
- Proven track record of data-driven decision-making.
- Experience in implementing and managing segmented digital campaigns across a range of channels.
- Highly skilled at email campaign production sends and evaluation using third-party tools.
- Excellent understanding of digital communications planning to focus the right creative messaging to each customer segment.
- Good knowledge of Email Deliverability and the various factors that affect it.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a very competitive salary of up to €70k (DOE), however please still get in touch if you’re a little over this banding as there could be scope to extend for exceptional candidates.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.