PR & Communications Manager - Central London - Luxury
We are looking to hire a PR & Communications Manager for our client. The successful candidate will be working on both PR for the agency and a leading Global Luxury Brand.
Your primary client will be a large global luxury brand, a brand synonymous with luxury lifestyles and exquisite engineering the world-over. Day-to-day, the role will involve working closely with the Head of Lifestyle Communications, based in central London, helping to bring the brand to life through global and local lifestyle media, partnerships and influencers.
A percentage of your time will be spent creating and implementing communication strategies with the support of the Managing Partner. You will be responsible for writing press releases and liaising with trade titles to secure coverage on agency news and new work - ultimately helping raise the agency's reputation and profile. You will oversee content creation - including insight pieces - across all owned platforms, including the agency's website and social media channels.
Strategy and Creative
Occasionally, you will be asked to provide PR and influencer strategy expertise, campaign creation and idea generation for our existing and new clients as part of their wider communications activity.
These are the key principals for the role of the PR & Communications Manager. Ensuring these happen will lead to remarkable output commercially and raise the bar in terms of quality of output.
- Day-to-day, manage the client's business and budgets against agreed KPIs
- Efficient management of agency resource
- Support the Head of Lifestyle Communications with planning, implementing and delivering lifestyle programmes for international events and media launches
- Support the development and outreach of campaigns through liaising with publishers and influencers
- Develop relationships with key affiliates and suppliers
- Assist in creating press releases and feature ideas
- Work with the wider London team to develop communication strategies and identify communication and new business opportunities
- Establish communication priorities, implement timescales and resource requirements
- Manage and inspire a dedicated Account Executive, taking a proactive approach to talent development
- Good understanding of communication channels and the media landscape
- Flawless writing skills
- Good understanding of planning processes and requirements
- Confidence when communicating with senior clients and media
- Proven skills in event planning and logistics
- Proven analytical and organisational abilities
- Confident when presenting and networking
- Committing to, leading and participating in company cultural initiatives. Helping establish a working environment that is welcoming and industry defining.
- Always ensuring that you prioritise based on the changing needs of our clients and the industry.
- Learning and adhering to all agency policies, procedures and conduct at all times (including helping to establish them where required).
- Being reliable and punctual in attendance.
- Willing to learn new ideas and develop new skills through ongoing training/education.
- Maintaining a clean and professional image at all times.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your CV via the link to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter