Well, these guys middle name is 'cool'. They are a mid sized independent creative agency based in the heart of Shoreditch! Founded back in the 00's they started making waves in the industry and getting a name for themselves. They offer a full integrated service for their clients across lifestyle, retail/fashion and general consumer. They are a close knit team of talented creatives, designers, producers, account managers and planners. They have retained clients and also project based work! They are looking for a new family member to join them…
You will be a established Account Manager or Senior Account Executive (looking for that step up..) ready to take on a new challenge and work in an integrated agency environment.
This role will be working on a retained piece of business and also a more newer client. You will be helping the Business Directors to oversee the workflow in the agency along with managing most of the client(s) communications. The opportunity requires you to have solid strategy experience or internal comms of some sort. Of course, this could vary depending on the needs of the business as there may be other opportunities to work across new accounts.
So, in a nutshell…
- Strong agency experience/background within advertising or a creative agency
- Solid client relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Working closely with the producers and project managers and making sure all work is out on time and on budget
- Managing client approvals and being proactive in work in general
- Bags of charisma, ambitious and a passion for all things creative
- Excellent team player and, a good collaborator understanding of the market
- Great leadership and of course excellent interpersonal skills
Sound interesting?! Please send your CVs over to me ASAP. This opportunity wont be around for long!