Marketing Operations Lead
MARKETING OPERATIONS LEAD
We are looking for a marketing Operations Lead to work at a rapidly expanding medical business based in Watford. The company specialises in animal medicine and veterinary care so if you have a soft spot for a black lab or an ill-tempered Siamese this could be the ideal role for you.
As the second in command within the organisation you’ll report to the CMO and be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy of the business. You will develop, implement, track and oversee multi-channel marketing campaigns across a variety of disciplines. This role has a heavy focus on digital, so it essential you are proficient in online marketing and project management.
You’ll be a high-calibre, inspirational individual with strategic operational leadership experience within brand and marketing using a range of media and channels. You will have track record of great success in a similar role within a complex and large scale organisation.
You’ll need to have outstanding stakeholder management, influencing, engagement and relationship building skills, with a first-class knowledge of brand and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is likely to have spent time working in a marketing agency and then moved onto the client side.
What you’ll do
- Implement strategy and campaigns across PR, content, social media, and CRM to increase brand awareness and generate leads for the sales team.
- Manage the budget for key marketing programs, events, lead generation, content marketing and other revenue marketing programs
- Mine data to provide insight.
- Produce comprehensive weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Project manage key campaigns and continually improve the company marketing strategy
- Collaborate with multiple functions and department heads within the marketing team while keeping various stakeholder groups informed and on board
- Build an in-depth understanding of the customer base and their behaviour.
- Present at board level, and love it.
You will need
- Strong PM skills, ideally with an understanding of both agile and waterfall approaches
- A proven ability to manage projects that span content, digital/social, advertising, video, events, PR and collateral production
- Exceptional PM, collaboration, problem-solving, organisational, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of PR, marketing communications, CRM and digital.
- A proven track record for digital engagement and a passion for social engagement
- A strategic mindset with the ability to lead and work across teams
- Both creative and analytical -- able to generate ideas and analyse their performance
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship development and leadership skills
- Digital and data experience is a must
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a massive impact in an exciting and rapidly growing business.
Apply for Marketing Operations Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly