Junior Graphic Designer
Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer - Rail Manufacturing and Solutions
Salary: £22,000 to £30,000 plus job specific internal and external training, management development programme, contributory pension, life & health insurance, flexible working.
About The Rail Manufacturing and Solutions Company
One of the world's leading and most innovative Rail Manufacturing and Solutions Company are looking to build their marketing team here at their Global HQ in London. This company are at the forefront of rail technology and design, and are responsible for the manufacturing of world-leading, state-of-the-art rail vehicles. With high profile contracts with numerous UK rail network companies, this company are regarded as a leading railroad manufacturer and are expanding their operations into the wider Europe market.
The Junior Graphic Designer will join an established marketing team based in Central London, and will take a significant role within their in-house design function, supporting the production of written, photographic and video content to be distributed across the company's digital channels.
About The Junior Graphic Designer Role
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your design and content skills in an established Rail Manufacturing and Solutions environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Graphic Designer:
* Manage content and engagement across social media channels
* Support with presentation design and copywriting for high profile events
* Assist in the strategy development and wider marketing campaigns that increase digital brand awareness
* Liaise with various teams within the company as the company's in-house design function.
About The Successful Junior Graphic Designer
If you are currently in a digital content focused role and have great skills in design software, this could be the perfect next step in your career within an established, highly reputable business.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Junior Graphic Designer:
* Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
* Ideally one years'+ working experience that employs relevant design/online experience, although entry-level graduates will also be considering providing they have studied a relevant design orientated degree
* Experience adhering to brand guidelines
* Exceptional creativity and great attention to detail
* Ability to work across a number of projects at any one time.
The Junior Graphic Designer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £22,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Junior Graphic Designer role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.