Digital Project Manager
The PM will work closely with the Delivery Director and the Business Director, having a strong partnership to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
My client takes pride in building strong relationships with all clients, and deliver a very high standard of work covering replatforming, new web functionality and ad hoc campaign and content based projects.
The PM will be responsible for the day to day running of BAU work across, as well as ad hoc project work for this client. Working closely with teams based in the London will ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release.
You must be technically minded, able to interpret functional specifications and technical direction from the Developers, in order to distil it to the client, collaborate with the Tech Lead.
- Owner of client status sheet and meetings
- Maintain project and/or program communications with clients and the team throughout projects
- Responsible for all creating and managing all documentation required, such as SOW, estimate and reconciliation sheets
Skills / Experience
- Lead the daily project management of a cross-functional, team in the delivery of the work for the client
- Must be technically minded in nature, we don’t expect you to be able to code, but you must have a good level of knowledge
- Confident to engaging with client stakeholders to gather information or insights to define brief and its requirements