Events Sponsorship Manager - Highly Influential Media Owner
Events Sponsorship Manager - Highly Acclaimed UK Media Owner
Close your eyes…
Picture that you are at a glamourous event, one hosted by a highly influential media owner…
Whether it's an event celebrating movies, theatre or business - all the stars are present and there's that special feeling in the air…
What if I told you that this could be your reality?
Here's an opportunity to be an essential cog in the events machine (for a variety of exciting events) hosted by the live events arm of one of the UK's most ethereal media owners.
They provide a scintillating range of commercial opportunities - for advertisers to engage with their target audiences - Whether its digital display, print, cross-platform content partnerships or experiential marketing, the opportunities are rife - they are even announcing a month-long festival which will be the largest consumer facing event in the history of this already decorated institution.
Their innate and evolving commercial strength is the real gamechanger for this role.
What will you be doing?
- Working with the Event Director and the Head of Event Sponsorship to implement events sponsorship sales strategy
- Development, production and delivery of projects through to execution (and renewal)
- Developing and maintaining client and agency relationships
- You will also work closely with other teams within the company
- The role will comprise 40% key account management and 60% new business development
- Attending the Events
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 2 years' events sponsorship or other relevant media sales exp
- Proven sales and negotiation skills/Ability to structure and create compelling sales proposals
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of research and evaluation
- Ability to use initiative
- Must be able to work as part of a team and to be able to share and communicate with the wider commercial team across the company.