Campaign Officer (B2B)
Campaign Officer (B2B)
Section/Faculty: Business Development
Line Manager: Head of Marketing, Sales and Recruitment
To plan, manage and implement marketing campaigns in support of the College’s acquisition, growth and retention objectives and support the work to develop specific sectors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Create and implement marketing plans and tactical activity to promote business courses and apprenticeships to retain existing customers and attract new customers. Work with the New Business Sales Manager to monitor progress in attracting and keeping business customers.
2. Commission and manage any customer/market research in support of marketing needs.
3. Develop and report against KPIs for measurement of marketing activity and campaign success, and make those a basis for future recommendations.
4. Produce marketing materials to support sales and marketing activity, co-ordinate print and design requirements in alignment with budget/delivery timescales.
5. Collect, manage, process and evaluate data for marketing campaigns using Salesforce CRM and other systems as necessary.
6. Lead on the design and approach for all email channel delivery via MailChimp and any other required systems, including managing the process for new templates and campaigns.
7. Source or produce and co-ordinate collateral for digital campaigns and content including emails, banners, social media and online advertising.
8. Take ownership of all relevant web pages for the College’s Business Services offering and ensure they are up-to-date with engaging content. Work with the Digital Officer to optimise tools such as SEO, web analytics and social media reach.
9. Collect, manage, process and evaluate data for marketing as required to support campaigns using Salesforce CRM and other systems as necessary.
10. Plan, manage and create multi-channel content that help position as leader for apprenticeships and business training including reports, infographics, digital tools, blogs.
11. Attend events and trade exhibitions and promote business engagement, apprenticeships and other services.
12. Work with line manager to identify training needs and actively seek out relevant training and development opportunities.
13. Participate in the College's appraisal process.
14. Ensure the College’s equality policies are encompassed within all aspects of work.
15. Comply with all College policies and procedures.
16. Be committed to the promotion of fundamental British values as defined by the Prevent duty.
17. Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of any children, young people and vulnerable groups you may come into contact with during your employment at Coventry College.
18. Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade range of the post.