We are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to work on-site at a rapidly expanding medical business based in Watford. The company specialises in Animal medicine and veterinary care so if you have a soft spot for a black lab or an ill-tempered Siamese this could be the ideal role for you.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for creating and overseeing innovative CRM campaigns using a creative approach to secure and manage target audiences whilst delivering outstanding campaigns. Reporting to the Head of CRM you will initially build a customer engagement plan for existing clients. Once up and running you will then work with the Data, Content and CRM teams to build a stream of high quality leads through online and email marketing which in turn will drive acquisitions, increase conversion, improve retention and generate customer loyalty.
You should be an experienced CRM professional who is now looking to develop management skills and is able to build effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Analyse data and past campaigns to create usable insights for brand and marketing planning
- Work with colleagues to create customer segmentation models to maximize the business performance
- Manage and help create the CRM content plan and calendar
- Build dashboards and reports to understand customer behaviour
- Mine and analyse data to create effective campaigns
- Develop programs to convert prospects into customers, and one-offs to repeat buyers
- Help to plan, manage and deliver CRM strategy and manage budgets
- Building collaborative relationships with all colleagues to fully understanding of customer base through insight, segmentation and data analysis
- Manage the external data and CRM agencies
- Analyse and report on campaign efficiency in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue
- Identify areas for improvement and making recommendations
What you’ll have
- Experience of CRM / data marketing / email marketing
- Experience of creating and running a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge
- Excellent planning, analytical and project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data and production processes
- Experience of Dotmailer / Power BI would be an advantage
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within consumer, retail or technology
- Experience of CRM systems and technically adept
- Strong knowledge of market segmentation
- An understanding of how consumer behaviour can be positively influenced
- A demonstrable record of increased consumer engagement and revenue through your work
- Commercially focused with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent client engagement skills and able to build strong and effective working relationships
- Good negotiation and presentation skills coupled with great written and verbal communications skills
- Able to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships
- Creativity and the initiative to develop new ideas
This is a great role to for an experienced CRM Manager to make a strong impact at a rapidly growing business.