Digital Campaign Executive
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity to join our Digital Performance team as a Digital Campaign Executive, working together with our existing team of experts to support the set up and delivery of multiple paid media campaigns. With guidance from our specialist team, you will learn your craft and play a key role in the team, monitoring performance and reporting on campaign results for some big-name brand clients.
What you will do…
- Support the delivery of paid media campaigns across social, search and display channels for our leading clients
- Set up and monitor multiple paid search campaigns, including creation, optimisation and reporting on “always on” campaigns
- Create copy for text ads, AB testing for PPC copy
- Compile case studies for previous campaigns to influence and instruct future
- Keep up to date with developments within paid media channels, attending industry events
What you will need to succeed…
- Experience in a similar role, with proven experience of running websites, social media or digital campaigns which drive traffic to websites
- A good understanding of paid media channels and their individual pros/cons and capabilities
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Double Click, PowerPoint
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with a keen eye for detail
- A genuine interest in digital marketing and growing your career within paid media.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 150 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 5th October 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community